Terms and conditions Pacific Travel Planners and APTC for services in Australia (Groups)
Action of cancellations and/or amendments is based on Australia time: cancellation and/or amendment requests need to arrive and be actioned during Australian office hours (Monday – Friday 0800-1730 hrs). We do not accept responsibility for delays caused by late receipt of these messages.
- Deposits may be requested by hotels and other suppliers and you will be advised of these, and receive an invoice, at the time of booking.
- Once the booking has been confirmed by APTC Pty Ltd, any changes may incur an amendment fee of AUD50.00 per change.
- If cancellation occurs within 45 days of arrival, a fee, equal to the cancellation fees levied by suppliers plus an administration charge applied by APTC Pty Ltd, will be charged. After group’s arrival no refunds are due.
- Certain hotels, boutique properties, island resorts, lodge accommodation, trains, extended cruises, etc, enforce strict cancellation and deposit policies.
- Many other suppliers also impose special T&C’s for their services and we will provide you with detailed information upon request.
- Tour Escorts accompanying a group WITHOUT a local guide at Kakadu and/or Uluru (Ayers Rock) National Park: The National Park’s Board of Management have resolved that successful completion of the entry-level tour guide training is mandatory for all persons interpreting the park(s) and its values. Tour Escorts must have completed the Kakadu and Uluru Knowledge Test for Tour Guides courses. The course is managed through Charles Darwin University (cdu.edu.au/) Tour Escorts must also have a valid work permit for Australia!
- APTC quotes on 2 empty seats based on small, medium and large coasters and coaches in various destinations, depending on passenger numbers. It is up to the agent to advise required coach sizes!
- Coach and Transport Operators (including cruise operators) reserve the right to pass on rate increases due to fluctuation in fuel prices, and pass on any newly introduced charges; eg: tolls ways, taxes and fees as required.
- Guides incur a taxi cost if flight arrival / departure is between 0800-2000 hrs which may attract an additional fee.
General notes and conditions:
- The GST (Goods & Services Tax) at currently 10% has been included on all prices. In the event that Federal, State or Local Governments introduce further taxes, or alter the existing GST, we reserve the right to alter our prices accordingly.
- Group quotes are costed and booked as packages and no individual line-by-line pricing will be given.
- Services are NOT confirmed at time of quotation and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Should the quoted services be unavailable or a change to the itinerary be requested, we reserve the right to amend and requote.
- This quotation was prepared without the knowledge of arrival and departure flight details. This may affect the price and itinerary quoted when making firm reservations.
- Check-in time at hotels is approx 15.00hrs unless rooms are pre-registered. Check-out time is approx 10.00hrs unless payment for day use room is added.
- APTC Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for delays caused by Tour Escorts. Tour Escorts are requested to obey times and services arranged as per final itinerary.
- For any tours & services booked, it is the passenger’s responsibility to be on time at the indicated place for pick-ups and departures. A 100% “no-show” fee applies when passengers miss a tour due to their own fault.
- APTC Pty Ltd cannot cover any costs incurred by delayed arrivals caused by Airlines, Trains and Customs. Guides and transfer companies wait until the luggage carousel has cleared and the flight has been taken off the arrival board for domestic flights and a maximum of 1 hour after the scheduled arrival or international flights. APTC Pty Ltd will charge additional costs back to the organising Agent/Wholesaler or their representative travelling with the group in Australia.
- If there are itinerary changes, beyond the control of APTC Pty Ltd, (eg: airline or train delays, bad weather, injuries, accidents, cancelled services, lost baggage), then additional charges will be billed back to the organising Agent/Wholesaler or their representative travelling with the group in Australia.
- APTC Pty Ltd will not be able to assist with any visa arrangements. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain relevant travel visas for passengers and Tour Escorts. Please note that Tour Escorts might require a work permit for Australia. APTC Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge full cancellation fees should a visa application be declined and a booking be cancelled as a result thereof.
- Most hotels do not have triple bedded rooms. Additional bedding such as roll-aways, divans or sofa beds will be provided at a surcharge.
- Charter costs are based on fixed times.
- All Pacific Travel Concept (APTC Pty Ltd) acts only as a booking agent or intermediary for the operators providing the services referred to in our itineraries and travel documents, and not as a principal. We do not take responsibility or accept any liability for the unsatisfactory delivery of services, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, by third party suppliers over whom we have no direct control. We also do not accept legal or financial liability for suppliers that cease to operate without notice.By booking with All Pacific Travel Concept (APTC Pty Ltd) you acknowledge that participation in all APTC’s trips may involve inherent risks for your clients such as encountering dangerous wildlife. Some animals are deadly and poisonous including but not limited to sharks, jelly fish, crocodiles, snakes, spiders, mosquitos.Clients should also check with their doctors and the relevant Australian Government websites before leaving home in regards to necessary health precautions. APTC strongly recommends travel insurance for your clients.Australia is prone to seasonal natural disasters including tropical cyclones, flash flooding, dust storms and bushfires (forest fires). Tropical Cyclones occur mainly in Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia between November and April. It is yours and your clients’ responsibility to monitor the progress of approaching storms and fires.
Conditions of payment:
- Preliminary rooming list and release back of any unused rooms is required at 65 days prior to arrival.
- Final rooming list and release back of all unused rooms is required at 45 days.
- Full payment of final arrangements must be paid into our Australian bank account on due date.
- After group’s arrival no refunds are due.
- Credit card payments will attract a 3% surcharge for all Mastercard and VISA transactions. American Express is not accepted.