Terms and conditions Pacific Travel Planners and APTC applicable services in Australia for individual passengers (not apply for groups)
- The rates in this Online Tariff are valid for dates “as selected”
- All prices quoted in this tariff are Nett in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates displayed are only valid for FIT travelers. FIT means maximum 8 persons in a party travelling together. The tariff cannot be used for quoting for booking groups or larger parties. Please contact our office for a special quote for groups.
- All prices are current at the time of retrieving the data.While every endeavour was made to ensure that the information in the tariff and online are correct, the rates and information published in the tariff is subject to change anytime without notice and subject to any changes imposed to us by our suppliers.
- We reserve the right to alter prices, should a supplier amend their rates midway through the season due to introduction of fuel levies, carbon taxes or other levies or fees.
- Coach and Transport operators (including cruise operators) reserve the right to pass on rate increases due to fluctuation in fuel prices, and pass on any newly introduced charges; eg: toll ways, taxes and fees as required.
- Guides incur a taxi cost if flight arrival / departure is between 0800-2000 hrs which may attract an additional fee.
- The GST (Goods & Services Tax) at currently 10% has been included on all prices. In the event that Federal, State or Local Governments introduce further taxes, or alter the existing GST, we reserve the right to alter our prices accordingly.
- Special cancellation terms & conditions may apply to some of the product featured in this tariff such as extended tours, extended cruises, trains, island stays etc. We will inform you of any special terms & conditions at the time of confirmation. An overview of the Terms for each supplier can be found in each “More Info” sheet.
- Accommodation is quoted per room per night, on a “Room Only“ basis unless specified. (Single room occupancy, Twin or Double occupancy, Triple occupancy).
- Breakfast is fully cooked unless specified differently.
- Surcharges and special conditions (such as minimum stay or special cancellation policies) will apply over peak periods such as New Years Eve, Sporting events, major international conferences, public holidays etc. For your information, only confirmed dates and events known, and advised to us by the hotels are included in the tariff. Please note that the Special Event Dates are often indicative and may vary from hotel to hotel. Dates may also alter (e.g. Grand Prix in Melbourne) and many hotels have given us block-outs for two or more provisional set of dates, and as such all set of dates are blocked until the Event is officially announced.
- Value Adds or Bonus Offers are valid within the specified period. Stay/Pay deals are not accumulative unless specified. Where multiple Value Adds are available, offers are not combinable unless stated.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time at hotels is approximately 15.00hrs unless rooms are pre-registered and check-out time is approximately 10.00hrs unless payment for day use is added.
- Triple rooms: Most of the properties in Australia do not have triple bedded rooms; triple room rates refer to rollaways, divan or sofa-beds that will be utilised to accommodate 3 guests in one room.
- Star Ratings of Hotels: The star ratings stated in this tariff are the official star ratings as supplied by the properties. APTC does not take any responsibility should the stated star rating not meet expectations by the guests. Please feel free to request our opinion of specific hotels as APTC would rate them.
Tours, transfers and activities:
- Tours and activities are quoted per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Private transfers and Charters are quoted per vehicle, unless otherwise specified.
- Some tours depart only based on minimum numbers. Minimum & Maximum numbers for each tour can be found in the applicable “More Info” sheet.
- For any tours booked, it is the passenger’s responsibility to be on time at the indicated place for tour pick-ups and departures. A 100% “no-show” fee applies when passengers miss a tour due their own fault.
- APTC can not cover any costs incurred due to delayed flight arrivals, or clients being delayed in customs. Transfer companies have a maximum waiting period after the scheduled arrival of international flights.
- APTC can not cover cost for delays, waiting times or itinerary changes due to bad weather. APTC will charge those services back to the clients and/or agent.
- Itinerary changes out of APTC’s control (e.g. Airline & train delays, cancelled services, lost baggage, etc.) that incur additional costs will be charged back to the client and/or agent.
- All Pacific Travel Concept (APTC Pty Ltd), acts only as a booking agent or intermediary for the operators providing the services referred to in our itineraries and travel documents, and not as a principal. APTC will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accidents, delay or irregularity occurring to any person or property in the course of any journey, tour, activity or accommodation or the use of any services or facilities booked by or through APTC.By booking with All Pacific Travel Concept (APTC Pty Ltd) you acknowledge that participation in all APTC’s trips may involve inherent risks for your clients such as encountering dangerous wildlife. Some animals are deadly and poisonous including but not limited to sharks, jelly fish, crocodiles, snakes, spiders, mosquitos.Clients should also check with their doctors and the relevant Australian Government websites before leaving home in regards to necessary health precautions. APTC strongly recommends travel insurance for your clients.Australia is prone to seasonal natural disasters including tropical cyclones, flash flooding, dust storms and bushfires (forest fires). Tropical Cyclones occur mainly in Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia between November and April. It is yours and your clients’ responsibility to monitor the progress of approaching storms and fires.
- Nett rates (from APTC’s itemized quotes or from APTC’s Online Tariff/Booking system) are only to be used for bundled, packaged or brochured leisure business.
- Rates cannot be sold directly to consumers via the Internet (B2C), or by any other internet channels. Any rates offered to an end consumer, must be sold as part of a package. A Package is defined as accommodation and breakfast and with at least one additional service of transportation OR one additional service whose value represents more than 30% of the rate.
- Rates are not to be marketed directly or indirectly through third parties the accommodation services in the form of promotional offers like private sales or flash sales etc, whether they are package or not and whatever the rates are without prior written consent of APTC.
Booking procedures and charges:
- For bookings placed on iCom, our normal Handling Fee is waived, unless the minimum booking value is not reached in which case we reserve the right to charge an AUD 40.00 Handling fee.
- We will charge a Documentation Fee of $35.00 per booking for clients requiring Travel Documents to be issued from our office.
- One amendment to a confirmed reservation is free of charge, however any subsequent changes will incur a AUD50.00 amendment fee, plus any further charges imposed to us by the suppliers.
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:Any cancellation charges from the suppliers will be charged to the agent at any time for full or partial cancellation of services.Please note, it is within the agent’s responsibility to check individual cancellation terms/fees for each file as they may vary depending on time of booking, events, seasons & type of product. All boutique properties, island resorts & lodge accommodation, trains & cruises, private charters enforce strict cancellation & deposit policies, especially over Special Events.In addition, APTC will charge:For cancellations more than 31 days prior to arrival we will charge AUD 100 per booking.
For cancellations within 30 – 15 days of arrival we will charge AUD 200 per booking.
For cancellations within 14 – 4 days of arrival we will charge AUD 350 per booking.
For cancellation within 3 days of arrival we will charge AUD 500 per booking.
- No shows attract a 100% cancellation charge.
- A Bank Fee of AUD15.00 applies per booking.
- Minimum booking value AUD AUD500.00
- APTC will not accept bookings for Transfers only – transfers have to be booked in conjunction with tours or accommodation. Same goes for Car Rentals and Trains.
- Deposits may be required for special travel arrangements and as required by suppliers at particular peak periods or in certain locations. Contracts containing deposit and cancellation clauses will be advised at the time of confirming your booking.
- Full payment for FIT Bookings is due minimum 21 days prior to arrival. For payments received less than 7 days prior to arrival, a late payment fee of AUD50.00 per file applies. We will request payment once, and reserve the right to cancel any non-paid bookings without further notice.
- All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). Any currency fluctuations are beyond our control.
- All credit card payments incur a fee of 3% for Mastercard and Visa. American Express is not accepted.
Payments should be made to:
APTC Pty Ltd
115 Clarence Street
Sydney N.S.W 2000
Phone: 61 2 9249 0800
Fax: 61 2 9249 0820
Email: [email protected]
Telegraphic Payments should be made to:
Name: APTC Pty Ltd
Branch: King Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
BSB Number: 032-000
Account No: 974100
Swift Code: WPACAU2S